THE SCHEDULING PROCESS WITH OUR OFFICE
COVID-19 UPDATE - During the Emergency Declaration in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, visits can be performed via telemedicine/telephone with us.
YOU MUST COMPLETE STEP 1 AND STEP 2 before we will call to schedule.
(If you have trouble registering with the state, the instructions are on this page if you keep scrolling)
STEP 1: Complete secure PATIENT INTAKE FORM (CLICK HERE) (REQUIRED)
THEN YOU MUST DO STEP 2 BELOW
STEP 2: REGISTER YOUR PA ID/DRIVER LICENSE WITH (CLICK HERE) (REQUIRED)
Our fees for your consultation is DUE at beginning of the consultation and are listed below.
This is separate from the state ID cost that is payable to the PA Dept of Health.
COST FOR CERTIFICATION VISITS: CLICK HERE
IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH THE STATE WEBSITE, EMAIL THEM: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions: Enter your PA State ID/License information EXACTLY as it appears on your ID card. (Scroll below on this page to see an example!) You do not make payment until after you are certified by us. If you are having difficulty, email email@example.com for assistance.
• You need to enter the Address that PENNDOT has on file (if you have a change of address card, it must be that address, and not simply wher eyou live).
• If it says "YOU ARE LOCKED OUT OF THE SYSTEM", simply close the browser and open a new one. Google chrome works best (NOT SAFARI or FIREFOX)
• Example: Your ID card says "123 Grand Ave" but you recently moved to "55 Smith St". You have not yet updated your address with PennDot. You cannot enter "55 Smith St" since its not on your ID card. The Marijuana program mails a marijuana patient card to the address that PENNDOT has on file.
STEP 3: Contact us by clicking here When we call to schedule a time for certification consultation, you will need to have the payment ready that day so we can process your certification. The payment for consultation will be due at the time it is performed. After we certify you, you will THEN pay the state for the card.
If you have a PCP or Specialist with office records, please call them and ask them "Please fax over ONLY my last office note to Dr .Urick at 724-257-2158"
DO NOT ASK FOR "All my records" because they will think you are leaving their practice and it will cause a delay. For records from a behavioral health specialist/Psychiatrist - they require YOU to sign a consent form in THEIR office.
FURTHER EXPLANATION OF THE REQUIRED STEPS
STEP 1: FILL OUT A PATIENT MEDICAL HISTORY INTAKE FORM
The black button below takes you to a HIPPA secure form where you must enter your medical information (past medical history, medications that you take, family history, etc). When you click SUBMIT it is transmitted to us securely. Once we have this information we can begin to prepare a file for you. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP HERE! Failure to complete this step will result in an additional $15 fee in office at your appointment.
STEP 2: REGISTRATION WITH DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
Here is an example of what the registration screen looks like. You MUST enter the address, city and state listed on your current PA State ID. If you have a change of address form (yellow and white card) given to you by PennDot, you MUST use that address. The Department of Health pulls your photo from PennDot to use on your Medical Marijuana Patient Card.
* If you are in a Methadone/Suboxone program --- > please simply obtain a letter from your program director.
* If you have access to medical records from "Health Link", "Follow My Health", "My Chart" please let us know as those can help us in compiling a medical record for you. (You can FAX records from those apps to us at 724-257-2158)
FOR PATIENTS WITH PTSD COMPLETE THIS QUESTIONNAIRE
Anyone who misses their scheduled appointment without 24 hours notice will pay $20 to reschedule the visit and may be required to pay in advance of your rescheduled visit.
Since Medical Marijuana is still federally illegal, insurance does NOT cover the cost of the consultation.
Visit OUR FEES to learn more
You may pay by cash/credit/debit in office. We DO NOT accept checks.
ONCE YOU ARE CERTIFIED BY OUR OFFICE:
- You will need to return to https://padohmmp.custhelp.com/app/login
- Make a payment to the state Department of Health on a laptop or desktop computer. It will ALSO work on an iPad, phone or tablet)
- If you qualify for a card fee ($25 card through the state) reduction you click the appropriate button.
- If you have issues, you will need to email the State Marijuana Program firstname.lastname@example.org (Dr. Urick and staff cannot make any request on your behalf - it must come from the patient. They also have an 888 number listed - they do NOT answer and there is no way to leave a message on that number!!!!)